Wednesday 18 May 2011

Sham the window shopper

As you all probably know, I love to shop! But realistically there are times when the impulsiveness has to come to a halt because my bank balance can not simply take it lol

I was pottering around the high st yesterday, looking in the shop window's for my next outfit must have, love, crush and desire. As I was looking at the visually beautiful shop window displays, I could'nt help but take my camera out of my handbag and photograph the art that stood before me.

Take a look at all the interesting shop windows I came across...






  H&M







HOUSE OF FRASER









 LIPSY





MANGO

 









                                      MISS SELFRIDGES



MONSOON















WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE SHOP WINDOW?

11 comments:

  1. Hi girls! I give you an award, please check my blog for details!

    xoxo
    Joice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joice!

    Thank ever so much for the award were so honoured and happy for the recognition! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this, I run a similar feature on denim in shop windows at the blog I work for -- but I love how colorful and summery this is! Good luck ladies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah amazing post, I feel like I really need to go shopping ! <3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo!!exciting!okay...give me House of Fraser, give me Lipsy, give me H&M, and give me Ms Selfridges!I DIE for those stores!
    lovely post :)
    xx
    sabu
    http://lifetimesandhaberdashery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adorn all of those windows...they all look so great. I wish we had a few of those stores here in the states. Have a great day!!

    Jackie
    www.eatloveandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG <3 Shopping is my drug and my medecine :))
    This post is so AMAZING
    I NEED SHOPPING :P

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this window displays the mannequins are so fierce I want to visit every store

    http://msrobynlove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...